I love it that I have internet access at my current place of work; as I can post on their system…I have to find WiFi on the weekends which can be a bore sometimes. I am currently “stealing” the local Costa’s WiFi while I write this catch up post…
Day 17: Increase Your Commenting Confidence
Today’s assignment: read six posts written in response to yesterday’s prompt, and leave comments on at least two of them.
The six posts I have left comments are:
- Karma For A Lapsed Veggie written by As I Please
- Breakfast like a Bawa: 5 must-try Parsi breakfasts written by Mumbai Mornings
- Fire In The Soil written by Kate Murray
- Montezuma’s revenge and the Ring of Fire written by The Jittery Goat
- Juicy and hot written by Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Do I? Am I? written by Casually Short
After reading those posts; my post from Day 16 seems a bit rubbish…do you all agree?
Day 18: Plug in to Social Networks
Today’s assignment: if you’re active on a social network, set up Publicize to link the account to your blog or add a widget highlighting your profile. If you’re not, explore your social options to see whether one might be helpful.
I already ‘publicise’ all my posts; I have found some new followers through Twitter and you may already see that I have a ‘plug in’ for my Facebook page for this blog. I also have added my personal Instagram account to this blog too…ooh not forgetting my Google+ page (I don’t fully understand that one yet…)