Oooh how exciting! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Ivan @ Navigate: Searching in Existence *waves* Many thanks Ivan!
These are the rules:
The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers.
The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The nominated user must provide a link bank to the person who nominated them.
- Provide 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions.
11 Facts about me
I am half Welsh and half English = British
- I am the oldest of two children
- I am fluent in British Sign Language
- I am a bit of an Autograph Collecting Nerd
- I have two cats = Sam & Gizmo
- I currently drive a red car (don’t ask me which make; it gets me from “A to B”)
- I LOVE James Bond films
- I used to play the Drums and Cello when I was younger
- I tried to learn how to play the Trumpet – did not work!
- I have TWO Bachelor of Arts degrees – Criminology & Sociology and British Sign Language
- I have an SEVERE allergy to Nuts!
11 answers for Ivan
1. What did you feel when you are informed you got nominated for the award?
Surprised Ivan; I had seen other people been nominated but I did not think that I would get one!
2. What is the best achievement you can have in your life?
Ooh that is a hard one Ivan; I think that achieving a PhD in Linguistics from either University of Arizona or Penn State
3. Do you play any musical instrument? If yes, what instrument?
Nope not any more; unless you count my (okay) singing voice?!
4. How do you value life?
It is important and we should all seize it to the full!
5. What country do you want to spend your life?
Good question Ivan; I would love to spend the rest of my life flying from Asia back to Europe. China, Japan, Singapore, Philippines and Hong Kong are my top places I want to live in for the rest of my life.
6. Do you believe in reincarnation?
Yes definitely! I have been told that I have had at least three past lives – I loved Jenny Cockell‘s books about her past lives! (I actually know her)
7. What is the best blog (not post) you saw?
The best blog…ooh another hard question! Thanks Ivan…I would have to say CornishKylie: Teaching Adventures in Thailand
8. Do you like history?
Yes! I think that History is very important! It makes us what and who we are today!
9. When the last time you went to church?
On a regularly basis? Not for years; but I do attend church on “Births, Deaths and Marriages” – last November for Remembrance Sunday
10. Do you believe that aliens really exist?
Yeah I do; because if it is just us here on planet Earth it is an awful waste of space!
11. Why do you blog?
I blog because I want people to read my experiences and (if needed) to learn from them…also I love to write!
11 Questions for my Nominees
Do you love to travel?
- Why do you blog?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Have you had to learn a new language for work?
- Have you ever done anything crazy for charity?
- How do you feel about being nominated for the Liebster Award?
- What do you do when you are not blogging?
- Are you on Facebook?
- Do you tweet?
- Do you have an active lifestyle?
- What is your favourite recipe? (If you can, please can you post it too)
My 11 Nominees
- Drinking in Japan
- Little Kate, Big World
- Free Thailand
- Jill’s Scene
- Fitty’s Arty Blog
- On Road To Inkrichment
- Marie A Marvel
- Marlee Poppins in France
- Being Chelle
- English Banana.com ESL Blog